What data do we collect?
StrongHold3D collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you write us a message via email or use the forms on the website.
- Your usage of our website, including information such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views etc. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. This is so that we can improve the website and interaction / experience of it.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide StrongHold3D with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register to our newsletter.
- Contact us via our contact-forms or directly email us.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
StrongHold3D collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers, updates, newsletters, and information on other products and services we think you might like.
- Enhance our website usage and interaction so that we can improve our website.
How do we store your data?
We dont store any personal data ourselves except emails and messages from users.
These emails are stored in email-servers of our webhosting company, the registrar, Yelles.
StrongHold3D would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us, or opt-out on the bottom of the marketing email you have receieved.
What are your data protection rights?
StrongHold3D would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request StrongHold3D for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that StrongHold3D correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that StrongHold3D erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that StrongHold3D restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to StrongHold3D processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that StrongHold3D transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improve website experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – StrongHold3D uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – StrongHold3D uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. StrongHold3D sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us